Proteus is a passionate, multi-talented team of investment and operations veterans with the unique combination of business, legal and technology skills necessary to successfully commercialize regenerative medicine technologies.
- Experienced management team: Multi-disciplinary team that enables the synergistic integration of the best science, clinical medicine and business to build world-beating companies
- Established track record: Partners have successfully worked together since the founding of Proteus in 2006
- International industry leadership: Active participation on company boards and advisory panels as well as key roles in major industry organizations including Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (ARM), MassBio, and UK BioIndustry Association (BIA)
- Global reach: Established presence in the major life sciences clusters in USA (Boston & San Francisco Bay Area), Canada (Toronto) and EU (London), plus strong connections in RoW including Japan and Israel
- Sector expertise: In-depth knowledge and expertise in biotech/healthcare sector including from investment, scientific, clinical, regulation and reimbursement, and business perspectives
- Extensive life sciences contacts: Highly networked into academia, clinical medicine, regulatory agencies, manufacturing, Big Pharma, biotech and medical device companies
- Deep academic ties: Scientific advisors and consultants from the most influential regenerative medicine academic and clinical translation centers in the world including a long-term collaborative partnership with the Canadian Center for the Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine (CCRM)
Complete mix of complementary skills: Extensive scientific knowledge, clinical translation, legal, regulatory, product development, GMP manufacturing, commercialization, reimbursement and finance in one integrated team – no other venture capital fund has such in-depth in-house knowledge and capability.